Saturday 23 June 2012

♥ Met Them

Today, I felt lucky because I can met up with two of my friends here.

They practicum in Penang but today they came here to uruskan thesis yg tertangguh.

They arrived here around 12.30pm & we met up at mall.

Then barulah p merayau-rayau d DPP Petronas to have our lunch.

Sambil lunch tu ada juga la story-story.

Best juga la dengar cerita & pengalaman dorang.

Ada yg menggembirakan, melucukan, menggeramkan & tidak lupa juga yg menyedihkan.


| My favorite: Set C |

After having our lunch there, then kitorang pun berpatah balik ke mall.

They wanna buy cenderamata utk sekolah.

Saya cuma tolong suggest-suggest saja which one cenderamata yg sesuai.

Hahaha.


Dipersilakan utk tengok-tengok & lihat-lihat beberapa keping gambar yg sempat disnap petang tadi!



| Jom snap bersama wau & keris yang comel itu |


| Peace Bebeh~!!!|

| The souvenir..Snap saja tapi x beli..Heee..|

| With Ivy |

| With BB |



Thanks God because I still have the chance to met up with them.

Thanks also to both of them sebab sanggup turun mall to met me.

I'm happy to be friends with them.

4 years & not 4 minutes ok!

Anyway, All the best for practicum.

Till we meet again.

I'm gonna miss both of u.

Take care.

(^0^)



No comments: