Wednesday 4 July 2012

♥ Meet BFF

Last Saturday, I met up with my BFF in Sunway Pyramid.

She working nearby there & my cousin's laundry also around there.

So, we decided to met in Sunway Pyramid.

It's already 1p.m. & It's time for lunch.

We have choose Fig & Olive Restaurant.

Here are the pictures.

(^0^)

| Chicken Pesto Carbonara |
| Figo Cyprus Steak |
| She is my BFF -Sheila |
| This is me..Hehehe..|

 After having our marvelous lunch plus gossiping & story-morry,

we leave that restaurant around 3p.m.

Memandangkan that day was 30hb, manusia-manusia yg bekerja telah menerima gaji kan?

It's also Mega Sales in Sunway Pyramid.

So, apa tunggu lagi.

It's time for shopping for my BFF.

And me? Shopping cuci mata saja la.

(^-^)

After suda penat jejalan & shopping-shopping apa yg patut,

then my BFF ajak me have our high-tea in Delicious Cafe.

This is the 1st times I ate there.

Lebih kurang like Secret Recipe juga la but the cakes & cookies lagi mahal tau.

Let tengok-tengok the pictures.

(^0^)


| The menu book |
| Carrot Cheese Cake & Red Velvet Cake |
| Sheila with her yummy & sweet cake |
| Me with my marvelous cake |
| Sheila drink this |
| I drink this - Hot Honey Lemon |


Thanks Sheila for the threat.

(^0^)

Hope we can spend times together again.

Hihihihi.

No comments: